Aluminum Profile "C" is our shallowest recessed aluminum housing. Its slim and sleek design requires under 1/4" of space to be recessed. Aluminum Profile "C" can be recessed under and inside cabinets to create a flush-mounted lighting look; it can be recessed in closet shelving, or in wall-units to create dazzling displays. Made of premium aluminum alloy, Aluminum Profile "C" maximizes the lifetime of your LED strips by acting as a heat-sink and drawing out the heat. Aluminum Profile "C" is designed to accommodate any LED strip up to 12mm (0.48"). Aluminum Profile "C" is conveniently sold in 8ft lengths as a completed kit including a pair of endcaps, and one premium polycarbonate UV resistant clear or frosted lens (diffuser). View Specs Sheet Here!
- Easily recessable
- Slim and compact design requires under 1/4" of recessed depth
- Discrete and modern design
- Easily conceal inside or under cabinets.
- Maximizes lifetime of LED strips by dissipating heat
- Protects LED strips from the elements
- Well-Stocked and ready to ship from our Miami, FL facility.
8' (Actual Size 94", 96" available with shipping surcharge)
0.69" (0.96" w/ flange)
Max Light Output
Medium (3 Watts/ft)
Max Strip Width
Slim, low-profile design and minimal recess depth needed (under 1/4") makes Aluminum Profile "C" an excellent solution for areas where there is not enough material to recess a deeper channel. Discreet lighting can be flush mounted under-cabinets, in drywall, under stair-treads, and a wide variety of applications where discrete recessed linear LED lighting is desired.
Installation: For Aluminum Profile "C" one has the option of directly mounting the channel to the desired surface with either counter-sunk screws, or VHB adhesive.
Mounting Method #1 (Direct Screw)
- Create hole specific to your mounting screw diameter in the center of the housing. If using a single row of high-output LED tape make sure to counter-sink hole so screw will sit flush with housing.
- Anchor housing to framing or solid ceiling using screws.
- Install LED strip over mounting screw (if applicable).
To cut your aluminum profiles and make your lighting fixtures a custom length, simply snap the lens onto the profile, and place the channel onto a miter saw with the lens facing down. By doing this you can easily cut both the channel and lens to your desired length at the same time.
Need More Information?
Let our knowledgeable sales staff assist with your LED Strip Selection
9AM-5PM | M-F | EST