Houston Texas Area UL-Listed Dimmable LED Panel Project with Quartz
In this Houston, Texas area LED Panel Project, our 6500K Bright White Frameless LED Panels
where used to create these unique White Quartz
niches. White Quartz is notoriously difficult to evenly back-light. In this project our team received samples of the quartz and designed an LED Panel Back lighting system, with the necessary diffusion techniques to achieve seamless, even lighting across the surface of the White Quartz. Our UL-Listed MLV Dimmable Power Supplies
where used to integrate this unique architectural lighting feature to the home's Lutron automation system.
- Material Being Back-Lit: White Quartz
- LED Lighting Project Location: Houston, Texas
- Stone Fabrication and Installation: Joy Homes
- LED Panel Color Temperature: 6500K Bright White
- LED Panel Configuration: 3/8 Frameless, UL-Listed Custom LED Panels
Our team gives unrivaled project support with LED Panel Backlighting Projects. Contact-Us Today for full project support from design and planning to completion.
M-F | 9AM-5PM |EST