BG2108FA-4CH is an industrial level constant voltage DMX512 & RDM controller which features full support to the latest DMX512, DMX512(1990), DMX512-A and RDM V1.0 (E1.20 – 2006 ESTA Standard) protocols. The RDM controller is designed with 5 channels, 5A per channel constant voltage output and available in 12VDC, 24VDC and 36VDC.The DMX LED controller is designed with easy connection terminals without screws.
RDM bi-direction communication function enables the DMX512 master console to detect and display decoder information and set DMX address. A variety of features can be set via the visible numeric digital display and the buttons such as DMX address, output channel quantity, PWM output resolution (8 bit or 16 bit), PWM output frequency, GAMMA ray dimming curve value and DMX decoding mode.
There are total 4 PWM output channels with common anode and DMX channel quantity can be settable from 1CH to 4CH. DMX address can be set and displayed via the numeric digital display. High frequency 16bit and low frequency 8bit PWM output resolution are available and switchable, and default setting is 16bit. 10 levels of PWM output frequency are optional from 500Hz-30kHz, default setting is 1kHz. Gamma ray dimming curve value is adjustable from 0.1-9.9, and logarithmic dimming and linear dimming are optional. DMX Decoding modes are optional and enable to adjust brightness of each output channel, master brightness of all output channels and strobe effects, and default mode is dp1.1.
- Industrial level DMX512 & RDM controller
- Comply with the latest DMX512, DMX512(1990), DMX512-A, RDM V1.0 (E1.20 - 2006 ESTA Standard) standard protocols, compatible with DMX512 master consoles from other international incorporations
- Total 4 PWM output channels, common anode. DMX channel quantity from 1CH to 4CH settable
- 5A 4 channels constant voltage output
- Easy connection terminals without screws
- RDM bi-directional communication function
- Enable DMX512 master console to detect decoder, display decoder information and set DMX address
- Visible numeric digital display operation interface with a variety of features selection
- PWM output high frequency 16bit and low frequency 8bit switchable, default setting is 16bit
- 10 levels of PWM output frequency optional from 500Hz-30kHz, default setting is 1kHz
- Decoding modes optional, enable to adjust brightness of each channel, master brightness of all channels and strobe effects, default mode is dp1.1
- Gamma ray curves value adjustable from 0.1-9.9, logarithmic dimming and linear dimming optional
The DMX Advantage
DMX allows controllers to send commands to fixtures (addresses) individually over a communication line. DMX communication line is wired in series making implementation easy. Hard-wired communication line allows for reliable lighting control. Each fixture can output different light-output levels (dimming), colors, or color temperatures.
DMX is recommended for applications where many different Color Changing, Color Temperature Changing, or Dimmable LED fixtures are going to be used and controlled. DMX systems can be integrated into various home-automation systems. DMX is allows complete versatility with lighting control, the possibilities are endless using DMX.
DMX is recommended for use in larger LED lighting projects where multiple LED channels are going to be controlled. Popular applications are home theaters, stadiums, home lighting (automation systems), nightclubs, restaurants, bars, and more.
To get the maximum versatility out of your DMX lighting system we recommend using bespoke LED controllers. Hundreds of scenes (static or changing) can be programmed and recalled from programmable touch-panels, smartphones, or keypads. At GlowbackLED™ we create bespoke LED controlling solutions. We have an onsite programmer to help create a completely tailored LED lighting control system. For more information or a quote on bespoke controlling systems Contact-Us.