- Easily utilize cut pieces of RGBW LED Strips
- No need to solder on leads to RGBW LED Strip
- Excellent solution for quick, temporary or semi-permanent installations
- 6" lead with soldered tips
- Color-Coded wire to match
- Cut RGBW LED Strip at cut point
- Gently scratch each contact point on LED strip with a knife or blade.
- Remove 3M double sided tape backing
- Insert LED strip into quick-connector. Make sure the LED strip is under the lip of the quick connector.
- Check that orientation of strip is correct (use colors on wire)
- Close Quick-Connector cap.
- Test fidelity of quick connector, make adjustments if needed by "wiggling" LED strip and making contact.
We strongly discourage use of quick connectors for commercial projects, large-scale projects, or permanent quality installations. Contact-Us for custom soldering, we add soldered, secure leads to LED strips cut to any size.